Prolific North Live: Six new sign-ups including The Space Project and Pro Manchester
With just under three weeks to go until Prolific North Live, six more exhibitors have come on board for what will be the biggest ever creative, media and marketing industries expo ever to take place outside London.
Over 4,000 people have now registered to attend the expo, which takes place at Event City in Trafford Park on February 15th and 16th 2017.
If you haven't already, you can guarantee your place now by registering for FREE here:
Over 120 companies and organisations are already signed up to exhibit, and we can today reveal the names of the latest six who will be taking part over the two-day event:
- The Space Project - Based in Manchester, the 360,000 sq ft site in West Gorton is a purpose-built facility for large scale TV & film production
- The Sharp Project - Home to over 60 digital entrepreneurs and production companies specialising in digital content production, digital media and TV and film production
- Marqetspace - UK-based trade printer offering an eclectic mix of full colour print ideas and paper types - their core range is lithographically printed with a broad range of print finishes
- I Want A Standing Desk - One of the leading UK experts in sit-stand desks
- Shoppertainment - A leading, award-winning provider of mall income generation and marketing consultancy to the shopping centre industry
- Pro Manchester - The largest business development organisation in Greater Manchester and the North West representing the financial and professional services and wider business community in and around Greater Manchester
Channel 4, The Landing, Steamhaus and Vision One are on board as event partners, with other room sponsors including Parker Software (the Storytelling & Innovation Theatre), Shoppertainment and the CIPR (The Comms Suite), and the CIM (The Marketing Suite).
- You can take a look at the full list of exhibitors and the floor plan here
- And see what many of last year's exhibitors, event partners and sponsors thought about the first Prolific North Live here
Broadcast, the UK’s leading national broadcast media platform and its sister operation, the Media Production Show, will lead two full days of outstanding speakers and great content as part of the Broadcast and Visual Media Theatre.
A total of 15 trade bodies - including the CIPR, IPA and IAB - have signed up to engage at the event, as have nine financial, professional and business support companies and partnerships.
And there will be a huge range of industry-leading speakers across Event City - click on the below links to find out more:
- The Co-op, Government, Warburtons and Greater Manchester Police (The Communications Suite)
- Tech North, News Flare, University of Salford and Mosquito (Storytelling & Innovation Theatre)
- Tesco, Datify, IFB, Everton FC and Smoking Gun PR (Marketing Suite)
- Paddy Power, Virgin Trains, uSwitch.com (Content/Digital)
As a whole, Prolific North Live represents a truly unrivalled opportunity to generate new leads, expose your business to key decision makers and buyers, launch new products and services to a highly engaged audience, and presents a fantastic chance to network with customers and peers, discuss ideas and make new contacts and leads.
Even at this late stage, there are still a number of ways for businesses to become involved.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.