Prolific North Live: Over 70 companies now signed up as demand exceeds expectation
Over 70 companies and organisations have now signed up for Prolific North Live, with five months still to go before the expo returns bigger and better after its hugely successful inaugural event in February.
Demand and interest in the event, which takes place at EventCity in Trafford Park on February 15th and 16th 2017, continues to exceed expectations.
Two Event Partners, Steamhaus and Vision One, are already on board, as well as three room sponsors: Parker Software (the Storytelling & Innovation Theatre), Smoking Gun PR and the CIM (The Marketing Suite). We have two remaining Event Partner slots left.
With much more space available at the new venue, we're anticipating well over 150 exhibitors and partners together with an expanded content and theatre programme schedule over the two days.
- Microsoft Bing - The Bing Network powers 840 million monthly searches in the UK with over 20.5% market share. That’s over 2 in 10 searches – reaching 30 million unique searchers
- Lunar Aerial Imaging - Offers hi-definition drone aerial video, still aerial photography and aerial surveys throughout the UK and abroad
- Digitaloft - A full-service agency who specialise in delivering results driven digital marketing campaigns
- Bearded Fellows - Working to the mantra that 'no idea is a bad idea' this professional video and animation studio are back for year two of the PNL expo
- Professional Academy - One of the World's leading providers of marketing courses, sales courses and management leadership courses
- Melbourne - One of the UK's leading specialists for managed UK colocation, rack space, cloud and dedicated server hosting
- Apadmi - One of the UK's leading mobile app developers
We already have a number of great speakers lined up for our Agencies & Suppliers and Storytelling & Innovation Theatres, and from next week we'll be releasing full details of the Keynote seminars and other sessions that will look at six wide-ranging themes - Marketing, Content, Digital, Broadcast, Technology and Communications - fill the packed programme.
And there will be numerous other seminars, workshops and other sessions focusing on Innovation, Storytelling, Freelancers, Finance & Growth.
We are also introducing two new rooms for marketing and communications professionals – a Marketing Suite and a Communications Suite, the latter sponsored by the CIPR.
As a whole, Prolific North Live represents a truly unrivalled opportunity to generate new leads, expose your business to key decision makers and buyers, launch new products and services to a highly engaged audience, and presents a fantastic chance to network with customers and peers, discuss ideas and make new contacts and leads.
There are still numerous ways for businesses to become involved, including Event Partnerships, Keynote Seminar sponsorship, Agency and Innovation session sponsorship, Growth Finance Hub sponsorship and Drinks sponsorship.
For exhibitors, stands for Prolific North Live ’17 start from just £1,150+VAT, with a variety of stand sizes accommodated.
We offer a ‘first come, first served’ policy on specific stands in the exhibition, so exhibitors can choose their space in the room.
We have made sure that our pricing structure is very competitive and there are discounts to reward those who book early.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.