Tangerine makes five new appointments following contract wins
Tangerine Communications has recruited five new members of staff following a number of contract wins.
- Laura Weightman joins as senior account director from McCann London, where she worked with brands including Nestle Cereals, Johnson & Johnson and First Group.
- Sarah Schofield also joins the B2C team as senior account manager, this time from Mason Williams.
- Smoking Gun’s Kineta Kelsall becomes digital manager.
- Emma Bowkett arrives as account executive from Hearst Magazines in London.
- Myriam Khan joins as senior account manager from Leeds agency Grayling.
Group MD Sandy Lindsay said: “Tangerine has continued to receive fantastic recognition from the industry for the outstanding work that we do for our clients in 2016. We have received a number of industry awards for our clients, such as Iceland, Pizza Hut and Encric.
“We are determined to have further success in 2017 and remain committed to providing our clients with the best possible service. The appointments strengthen both our B2C and B2B teams, bringing a variety of experience and expertise to the business, helping us to continue to create bold and brave strategies that really make an impact for our clients in the year ahead.”
Pictured (left to right): Myriam Khan, Emma Bowkett, Kineta Kelsall and Laura Weightman.