There’s another fascinating day of exhibitors, speakers and other sessions lined up for Day 2 of Prolific North Live today – after over 2,000 attended the media marketing creative industries expo at EventCity yesterday.
If you’re not one of the thousands to have registered in advance, you can still come down and pay just £20 on the door.
Sessions last from 9.45 until 5 – here’s the full packed schedule for today in full.
Here are some of the highlights to look forward to on Day 2:
- Over 130 exhibitors spanning dozens of different activities and services
- Over 50 speakers ranging from broadcasting to marketing to comms to innovation and content
- Eight dedicated theatres ranging from marketing and comms to broadcast, finance, storytelling and keynote sessions
- Fifteen national and regional trade bodies
- Several leading media companies including Channel4, Archant, Broadcast magazine, Trinity Mirror, Bauer Media and the BBC
Here’s some reaction to day 1:
— Sandy Lindsay MBE (@SandyLindsay) February 15, 2017
— Don’t Panic Events (@dontpanicevents) February 15, 2017
— Hannah O’Sullivan (@consumecomms) February 15, 2017
Here are some of the pictures from the day yesterday:
And here are some early highlights of the day from official events video production partner, HSQ Productions:
And here’s the schedule for Day 2 once again: