Another five exhibitors have signed up for Prolific North Live next month, for what will be the biggest ever creative, media and marketing industries expo ever to take place outside London.
There are now just six weeks to go until the expo lands at EventCity in Manchester on February 15-16.
Over three thousand people have already signed up to attend – and you can do so by registering for free here.
Overall, over 100 companies and organisations have now signed up to exhibit at the event.
And Channel 4, The Landing, Steamhaus and Vision One are on board as event partners, with room sponsors including Parker Software (the Storytelling & Innovation Theatre), Smoking Gun PR, the CIPR (The Comms Suite) and the CIM (The Marketing Suite).
Broadcast, the UK’s leading national broadcast media platform and its sister operation, the Media Production Show, will lead two full days of outstanding speakers and great content as part of the Broadcast and Visual Media Theatre.
- You can take a look at the full list of exhibitors and the floor plan here
- And see what many of last year’s exhibitors, event partners and sponsors thought about the first Prolific North Live here
And over the next few weeks we’ll be confirming more of the superb keynote speakers, seminars, workshops and other sessions set for the event.
Here are the latest companies to sign up for Prolific North Live:
- Studio Liddell – An award-winning 3D Animation and Interactive studio with a highly-respected reputation as one of the key producers of CG Broadcast and interactive content in the UK
- Data8 – Data company specialising in online data cleansing services including PAF cleansing, goneaway suppression, deceased suppression, teleappending and deduplication
- Moose Media Management – A multi award-winning social media agency providing account management, training and strategy to businesses across the UK
- Klick N Tap – Website developers with operations in both Hull and Manchester
- Creative Sheffield – The business facing arm of Sheffield City Council, shaping the city’s economy by supporting innovation and accelerating business growth
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.