The number of people who have registered to attend Prolific North Live next month has hit 4,000.
The North’s leading media, marketing and creative industries expo lands at EventCity in Trafford Park on February 15th and 16th 2017.
Interest in the event is well ahead of last year, and you can guarantee your place now by registering for FREE by following the button below – where there’s also the option to fast-track your access for a small charge.
Over 120 companies and organisations are already signed up to exhibit, Channel 4, The Landing, Steamhaus and Vision One are on board as event partners, with other room sponsors including Parker Software (the Storytelling & Innovation Theatre), Shoppertainment and the CIPR (The Comms Suite), and the CIM (The Marketing Suite).
- You can take a look at the full list of exhibitors and the floor plan here
- And see what many of last year’s exhibitors, event partners and sponsors thought about the first Prolific North Live here
Broadcast, the UK’s leading national broadcast media platform and its sister operation, the Media Production Show, will lead two full days of outstanding speakers and great content as part of the Broadcast and Visual Media Theatre.
A total of 15 trade bodies – including the CIPR, IPA and IAB – have signed up to engage at the event, as have nine financial, professional and business support companies and partnerships.
And there will be a huge range of industry-leading speakers across Event City – click on the below links to find out more:
- The Co-op, Government, Warburtons and Greater Manchester Police (The Communications Suite)
- Tech North, News Flare, University of Salford and Mosquito (Storytelling & Innovation Theatre)
- Tesco, Datify, IFB, Everton FC and Smoking Gun PR (Marketing Suite)
- Paddy Power, Virgin Trains, uSwitch.com (Content/Digital)
Even at this late stage, there are still a number of ways for businesses to become involved.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.