Fifteen national and regional trade bodies have signed up to engage at Prolific North Live, providing another great reason to attend next month’s two-day expo at Event City in Manchester.
Seven of the bodies are engaging with dedicated stands, pavilions and content creation with the other eight taking a promotional presence in the Partners’ Zone.
We are delighted that so many national trade bodies have chosen to come alongside Prolific North Live this year – which is being held on February 15th and 16th – and engage with the biggest ever media, marketing and creative industries event outside London.
If you haven’t already registered, you can do so today by clicking the below button:
The eight trade bodies who will be represented in the Partners’ Zone are: Creative England, Creative Sheffield, The MPA, Pact, Digital Lancashire, CDi Yorkshire, Leeds Digital Festival and Sheffield Digital.
- The CIPR: The Chartered Institute of Public Relations is the professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK. With over 11,000 members, it’s the largest body of its type in Europe.
- The CIM: The Chartered Institute of Marketing is the world’s largest professional marketing body. Its vision is for marketing to be recognised for playing a pivotal role in business, constantly harnessing, integrating and acting on collective intelligence.
- The IPM: With over 200 members, drawn from brand owners, marketing agencies and service agencies, the IPM’s mission is to protect and promote effective promotional marketing across all media channels, helping create confident and informed marketers.
- The IPA: The Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, incorporated by Royal Charter, is the world-leading, 100-year-old institute for the advertising profession, with unrivalled heritage and expertise in best practice, CPD and thought leadership.
- The IAB: The Internet Advertising Bureau is the UK trade association for digital advertising, representing the UK’s leading brands, media owners and agencies.
- BPif: The BPif is the principal business support organisation representing the UK print, printed packaging and graphic communication industry. It is one of the country’s leading trade associations.
- Magnetic: Magnetic is the marketing agency for consumer magazine media in the UK. We help advertisers with the rich engagement opportunities offered by multi-channel magazine brands including Bauer, Dennis, Haymarket, H Bauer, Hearst, Immediate and Time Inc UK.
And the eight trade body partners who will be represented in the Partners’ Zone at Prolific North Live are:
- Creative England
- Creative Sheffield
- Digital Lancashire
- CDi Yorkshire
- Leeds Digital Festival
- Sheffield Digital
- Take a look at the full list of exhibitors and the floor plan here
- And see what many of last year’s exhibitors, event partners and sponsors thought about the first Prolific North Live here
In total, over 120 companies and organisations have now signed up to exhibit at the event.
And Channel 4, The Landing, Steamhaus and Vision One are on board as event partners, with room sponsors including Parker Software (the Storytelling & Innovation Theatre), Smoking Gun PR, the CIPR (The Comms Suite) and the CIM (The Marketing Suite).
Broadcast, the UK’s leading national broadcast media platform and its sister operation, the Media Production Show, has announced the first details of its two full days of outstanding speakers and great content as part of the Broadcast and Visual Media Theatre, with keynote speakers including No Offence writer Jimmy Dowdall.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.