We’re pleased to announce another major event in the ecommerce calendar – the eCommerce Summit, bringing together the UK’s leading ecommerce experts, suppliers and brands to share best practice and innovation in the industry.
Delivered by Don’t Panic and Prolific North, this one-day event will take place on Thursday January 19th 2017 at The Studio Manchester.
It is free to attend, although prospective delegates should apply for their places as capacity is limited – apply for your place here. The event will last from 9am to 5pm.
The event will feature keynote speeches, plenary case studies and panel discussions sharing the latest industry insights to help you increase sales from customer acquisition, engagement or retention to conversion. Hear about the latest tools and platforms, social ecommerce, cyber security, data and marketing.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tony Wood – Group Head of Digital and eCommerce, Manchester Airport Group and NCC Group
- Kristal Ireland – Head of eCommerce and Retail, Virgin Trains
- Phil Horn – Sales & Marketing Director, Steamhaus
- Stephen Tucker – CEO, Bunting
- Matthew Mcclelland – Agency Channel Manager, dotmailer
- (Chair) Richard Gregory – Director of Tech North
- Adam Hindle – Managing Director, Fluid Digital
With more to be confirmed in the coming weeks.
The eCommerce Summit follows two other new industry events, reflecting the increasing significance of the sector as a whole.
In September, over 300 people attended the inaugural Northern eCommerce Awards, and next year the first eCommerce Show North will feature 120 exhibitors and up to 5,000 attendees at a two-day event at EventCity in Manchester.