The expo – the biggest EVER for the creative, media and marketing industries expo to take place outside London – will be at EventCity in Manchester on February 15-16.
Well over two thousand people have already signed up to attend – and you can do so by registering for free here.
Broadcast, the UK’s leading national broadcast media platform and its sister operation, the Media Production Show, will lead two full days of outstanding speakers and great content as part of the Broadcast and Visual Media Theatre.
And the IAB – the UK trade association for digital advertising – will be curating the Marketing quarter and its director of marketing & industry engagement, Alex Kozloff, will be delivering one of the keynotes on the day.
With much more space available at the new venue, we’re anticipating well over 130 exhibitors and partners together with an expanded content and theatre programme schedule over the two days.
And over the next few weeks we’ll be confirming more about the superb keynote speakers, seminars, workshops and other sessions set for the event.
Here are the latest companies to sign up for Prolific North Live:
- Digital Lancashire – a community of accomplished professionals in the digital sector, who share the collective ambition of exposing the regions talents and accomplishments.
- Magnetic – The marketing agency for consumer magazine media in the UK.
- Kokoon – retail environment and visual communications experts specialising in window and retail displays, large format print, exhibition build and 3D experiential displays.
- Ruler Analytics – a visitor level marketing analytics product that tracks customer journeys, conversions, phone calls & companies looking at your site.
- Northern Soul – an online magazine written by journalists and arts professionals based in the North of England which celebrates the arts, as well as businesses, entrepreneurs, politics, food and leading figures.
Prolific North Live represents a truly unrivalled opportunity to generate new leads, expose your business to key decision makers and buyers, launch new products and services to a highly engaged audience, and presents a fantastic chance to network with customers and peers, discuss ideas and make new contacts and leads.
There are still numerous ways for businesses to become involved, including Agency and Innovation session sponsorship, Growth Finance Hub sponsorship and Drinks sponsorship.
We offer a ‘first come, first served’ policy on specific stands in the exhibition, so exhibitors can choose their space in the room.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.