After many months of planning, ProlificNorthLive arrives tomorrow, the biggest media, marketing and creative industries expo to be staged outside London.
We’re pleased to confirm the full schedule for the Emirates Old Trafford event – see below and also available for download here – showing the packed day of keynote speakers, presentations, workshops and other sessions ahead.
Attendance at all of the sessions is free – if you pre-register here – and almost 3,000 people are already signed up. Entry on the day will be £10.
And with over 100 companies also signed up for the main Expo, there are a host of activities separately planned by these exhibitors in addition to their engagement on the day.
If you’re planning to tweet on the day, the hashtag is #PNLive.
The full schedule at ProlificNorthLive
For more detail on the huge variety of sessions taking place across the day, see below:
- Our 200-seater keynote theatre will feature leading speakers across four themes: Digital, Content, Broadcasting and Marketing
- Seminar presentations from some of the North’s leading agencies and media specialists in the 70-seater Library Theatre
- Tech demos and cutting edge seminars in our 50-seater Innovation Suite
- Themed content presentations featuring an animation hour and CGI, advertising and creative sessions in the 100-seater mobile cinema
- Dragons’ Den-style funding presentations in our Venture Capital Pitch Workshops in association with RSM, where you’ll be able to watch startups pitch live to our expert panel
- A BBC-hosted suite featuring a series of demonstrations and presentations showcasing how digital, creative, broadcast and media companies can work with the BBC.
Over 100 companies are also now signed up for the main Expo, and don’t forget the event is free to attend if you pre-register.