We’re pleased to today confirm the full schedule for ProlificNorthLive, our groundbreaking expo that takes place on Tuesday 2 February at Emirates Old Trafford.
The schedule – see below and also available for download here – brings together the full, packed day of keynote speakers, presentations, workshops and other sessions into one place.
Attendance at all of the sessions is free – you can register here.
And with over 100 companies also signed up for the main Expo, there are a host of activities separately planned by these exhibitors in addition to their engagement on the day.
The full schedule at ProlificNorthLive
For more detail on the huge variety of sessions taking place across the day, see below:
- Our 200-seater keynote theatre will feature leading speakers across four themes: Digital, Content, Broadcasting and Marketing
- Seminar presentations from some of the North’s leading agencies and media specialists in the 70-seater Library Theatre
- Tech demos and cutting edge seminars in our 50-seater Innovation Suite
- Themed content presentations featuring an animation hour and CGI, advertising and creative sessions in the 100-seater mobile cinema
- Dragons’ Den-style funding presentations in our Venture Capital Pitch Workshops in association with RSM, where you’ll be able to watch startups pitch live to our expert panel
- A BBC-hosted suite featuring a series of demonstrations and presentations showcasing how digital, creative, broadcast and media companies can work with the BBC.
Over 100 companies are also now signed up for the main Expo, and don’t forget the event is free to attend if you pre-register.