Modern-English is looking for an expert WordPress Developer to join our growing team on a permanent basis.
- We’re specifically looking for someone with following eligibility criteria:
- Must be available full time to work from our Northern Quarter office in Manchester.
- Minimum 2 years of wordpress development experience with some advance custom functions (we’re not looking for someone who has only basic theming experience)
- Must be fluent in communication in English
- Passion for writing maintainable, clean & quality code
- Has experience of WordPress Setup, Configuration, Plugin Installation, Deployment/Hosting, Up-gradation, etc.
- Experience working within a team
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and stay up to date with them
- Please provide the following information:
- Years of Experience in WordPress Development
- How do you rate your self on scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest…on following:
- WordPress Theme Development (HTML5/CSS3/jQuery)
- WordPress Deployment, Setup & Troubleshooting, Plugin Installation & Configuration
- WordPress Custom Function / Query Development
- Top 5 Projects where you custom developed using WordPress, with details on most challenging task you completed on all projects
Any experience of social builds and apps, using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram API’s, as well as mobile / tablet developments, would be a plus.
Moreover, this role is a great opportunity to work across many sectors including Music (for some of the worlds biggest artists) and Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Education and FMCH. And we’re looking for someone who has a ‘can-do’ attitude, so make sure this is you!