We are looking for someone with a keen interest in website design and development. You will be working as part of a small team. Your primary roles will be to communicate with team members and clients, and to ensure all day-to-day tasks are managed effectively. You will have opportunities to grow our brand, expand our customer base, innovate our processes, and engage with our potential and existing clients.
This opportunity is perfect for school/college leavers with real passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm for everything creative. With this wonderful opportunity there is also the possibility of gaining a degree with our new apprenticeship scheme which is run with MMU. You will have the chance to attend university once a week to complete an Information Technology Solutions Degree.
• Assisting with creating websites.
• Assisting with updating existing websites.
• Communicating via email with clients, and telephone when required.
• Communicating regularly with other team members.
• Assisting with creating email campaigns.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake additional duties of a similar responsibility level as and when required.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in website development. We want someone who has experience using the internet and is familiar with html and css. We need someone with excellent communication skills and the desire to work hard, be creative, learn new things and develop their skill sets.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in website design and development. We want someone who has experience using computers and websites alike. We need someone with excellent communication skills and the desire to work hard, learn new things and develop their skill sets.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualities:
• Experience using computers
• Interest in coding websites
• Interest in design of websites
• Experience building website
• Experience using Microsoft Office products (word and Excel)
• Experience using websites
• Experience sending emails
• Knowledge of the internet
Beneficial Skills / Experience / Qualities:
• Experience creating graphics
• Dealing with customers (in person / via email / on the phone)
• Experience of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of search engines
• Sales experience.
What are the career opportunities?
On completion of this apprenticeship, apprentices will be offered a full time role. They will have many opportunities to develop in the following roles:
• IT and Telecoms Engineer
• IT Technician
• Network Administrator
• Network Engineer
• Systems support desk technician
• Web designer
• Web developer