Do you live for all things digital?
Do you want the opportunity to showcase your talent within a creative, innovative team?
Excel Publishing, the North West’s leading independent magazine publisher is looking for a Web Developer/Designer to build / update multiple websites.
You should be experienced working with Drupal as a CMS and be at home creating / manipulating themes and plugins.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company where you will be integral to the project delivery.
Based in Manchester city centre, this is a varied and stimulating role in a fast moving environment where you will be involved in a range of internal and external projects from simple site builds to full bespoke sites.
We are looking for a Web Developer with an eye for both front and back-end development to drive projects forward.
The position is suited to a confident developer with a can-do attitude who is keen to work in a dynamic and vibrant business.
Working closely with the creative team, the successful candidate must have excellent knowledge of Drupal development and be accustomed to producing cutting edge solutions.
On a technical level your skills will include PHP, Drupal, Magento, MySQL jQuery, CSS and HTML5.
You must understand and value version control and have used GIT, Bitbucket or similar.
Our ideal candidate will satisfy the following criteria;
* At least 2 years experience with Drupal
* Extensive knowledge of Drupal architecture, APIs and custom module development
* Ability to produce clean PHP code
* Knowledge of the Drupal theming system
* Experience managing a number of sites simultaneously with Plesk Panel 11.5
* Experience with Drush and Git workflows
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise
* Self motivated
* Great eye for detail, and experience with Photoshop
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.