Amaze requires a Developer to work on leading web design and build projects, as well as e-Commerce implementations for blue-chip customers.
The successful applicant will be working in the Manchester office in a close team environment with various technologies including, but not limited to, the following major CMS products:
• SDL Tridion
• Adobe CQ – J2EE
As the team is fairly dynamic in client and technology, the successful applicant would be able to demonstrate at least 3 years’ of proven project experience and an ability to very quickly learn new technologies and working practices, as well as embrace the challenges of working in a fast-paced development team. They will also have great communication skills and attention to detail is paramount.
Reporting to the technical manager of the team, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Code development across major CMS products (EPiServer, EPiServer Commerce, Adobe CQ, SDL Tridion)
• Writing effective documentation
• Unit Testing code and ensuring quality and performance metrics are met
• At least 3 years’ experience of .NET with MVC framework/C# language
• CMS system exposure (At least one of EPiServer, Tridion, Sitecore, Umbraco – Adobe CQ exposure a major advantage)
• SQL Server / T-SQL
• JSON, XML, XPath, XSLT
• REST web services
• Continuous Integration
• Unit testing frameworks (nUnit / MSTest)
• Workflow with git DVCS
• Significant J2EE exposure is a major advantage
• Front end development (HTML5, CSS, JS) in a Responsive way
• Front end tooling (grunt, SAAS, etc.)
• Adobe CQ experience
• EPiServer 7.5 implementations
• Multi-language implementations / website localisations with global clients
Established in 1995, Amaze is a leading, full service marketing and technology consultancy. The company’s purpose is to inspire original thinking through a deeper understanding of technology and human behaviour.
Amaze has proven strength across the entire digital stack from strategy to solution design and global implementation. Amaze integrates the creative mindset of an agency with robust consulting and technology implementation skills, which has allowed it to build a strong reputation in global design & build and eCommerce. Its work currently spans 104 countries in 28 languages for an impressive client list that includes ASICS, Bridgestone, Coats plc, Coca-Cola, Dyson, Lexus, ODEON Cinemas, Toyota and Unilever.
In 2013, Amaze came in at 22nd in the UK’s Top 100 Digital Agencies Report by Econsultancy and 4th in the design and build category.
In 2012, Amaze ranked 12th in Marketing Magazine’s Digital Agency League Table, as well as 4th in the eCommerce category and 5th in the mobile category. The agency also ranked 2nd in the 2012 B2B Marketing Marcomms Agencies League Table. Amaze was named within the UK’s Top 10 Interactive Agencies by Forrester.
In early 2013, Amaze was acquired by St Ives Group plc to establish a new digital solutions pillar within the groups Marketing Services division, which will provide support and investment to accelerate Amaze’s growth and expansion into new territories.
For further information and case studies, please visit www.amaze.com