• To plan, film, edit and publish high quality video content supporting both client and internal projects.
• To extend the range of the content produced by Epiphany to include video on a regular basis.
• Develop creative ideas for video content;
• Film stand-out video content for a wide variety of briefs and clients;
• Produce footage suited to display via digital channels;
• Publish to a variety of platforms in response to brief.
• With a multimedia degree, you will have gained at least 2 years experience working in the digital sector, filming and producing video content;
• You will have a good deal of experience delivering video in a variety of formats, from feature edits to mobile content, display ads and six second Vines;
• You will be experienced in publishing across websites, social media and display ads.
• Essential experience of recording and filming audio and video content;
• Excellent understanding of audio and video production and distribution for web;
• Experienced film and audio editor, with in-depth knowledge of editing programmes, such as Premiere and After Effects;
• An interest in, and understanding of new media and digital technology developments.
• Knowledgeable about filming and recording equipment;
• Solid editing and production skills;
• Good understanding of filming techniques, including sound and lighting;
• Personable with experience of interviewing;
• Enthusiasm to share skills and train others;
• Good people skills;
• Creativity, innovative thinking – excellent at generating new ideas;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
• Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a project team;
• Knowledge of the constraints and opportunities associated with web publishing;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines;
• Methodical attention to detail;
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Script writing talent, with good spelling and grammar;
• Understanding of mobile and emerging social media platforms;
• 3D modelling and animation.
• Head of Creative Services
• Leeds office;
• The role is likely to involve working in a variety of locations