We are have an urgent need for an innovative and highly motivated Freelance UX Designer / Architect to join the agency’s digital team. This is a short 6-8 week contract with a creative agency in Manchester City Centre.
This integral position, working alongside the UX Producer, Head of Digital, Front End Developers and creative team, will include responsibility for the creation of conceptual artwork and intuitive customer experiences on multiple platforms, increasing clarity and ease of communication.
The successful candidate will be able to work comfortably with creative designers and UX designers to produce tidy and precise high quality visualisations. They must be willing to take on board feedback and improve visual solutions and they will be able to adapt to complex workflows, functional specifications and rapid prototypes for large-scale projects.
They will have a strong admiration for user-centred design principles, user experience and design best practice and will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines, and delivering high quality pixel perfect deliverables on schedule.
– Commercial design experience.
– Strong web & digital portfolio expressing high quality visualisation skills.
– Fluent in Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks.
– Strong sense of design layout and typography.
– Experience of working with agile/scrum methods.
– Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web.
– At least 2 years experience working as a Digital Designer/UI Designer.
– Intuitive and logical thinker.
This is for an immediate start and CVs are being give immediate consideration. Please send your CV if you would like to be considered.