UX Designer – Liverpool – c£30k
Highly respected digital design agency, based in central Liverpool, is looking for a UX Designer to join their user experience team, working across a range of client accounts and interesting projects.
You will be an experienced UX Designer, ideally with agency-side experience, with bags of enthusiasm and a proactive approach to client solutions. You will be involved at the forefront of many of the agency’s key projects, driving UX and UI ideas. You will refine these ideas through sketching and wireframing, bringing your ideas to life in working prototypes. You will be a strong communicator, as you will be required to discuss and explain your approaches internally (with teams of designers and developers), as well as with clients directly. You will have strong mobile experience, able to work with mobile UX, as well as responsive and adaptive design.
You will have experience of the following:
• Rapid prototyping – sketches / lo-fi prototoypes
• Clickable prototypes using programs such as Balsamiq/ Axure
• Mobile first approach (responsive/adaptive experience)
• Innovative and comprehensive examples of user interface design/structure
• User testing – MVT and AB testing
• Solid understanding of usability and accessibility
This is an excellent opportunity to work across innovative and exciting projects for household-name brands. The environment is fast-paced and the team highly talented. An excellent opportunity.