McCann Campus, Manchester & Prestbury
We are seeking a User Experience Consultant to join our award winning digital team who will be responsible for researching and designing a first class user experience for our multinational client brands. As part of our global network you will work alongside our planners, producers, technical teams, visual designers and other information architects in the planning and design of UX strategies and methodologies that meet our clients brief. You will be responsible for:
• Creating UX deliverables: wireframes, interactive prototypes, site maps, user journeys/flows, functional specifications (Axure RP)
• Presenting deliverables to customers & development teams.
• Liaising with developers to ensure an appropriate implementation of the design.
• Designing, moderating and leading usability testing sessions, A/B testing to ensure the user experience is the best it can be.
• Performing UX evaluations and recommending improvements in user interface.
This role could be perfect for mid-weight User Experience professional, looking for an opportunity to work in a broader and more integrated environment, with a strong focus in architecture, data visualisation and user research.
What you’ll need
• To be really passionate about usability and user-centred design.
• Experience of wireframing software, ideally Axure.
• Experience in conducting usability assessments.
• Confident and able to present ideas and influence stakeholders.
• Experience gained ideally from working in a busy agency environment across a range of projects.
• Basic understanding of the competencies of UX design (information architecture, interaction design, usability engineering, visual design and prototype engineering).
In Return, we offer
• The opportunity to join a vibrant, innovative team that constantly look to push the boundaries of what can be achieved.
• A competitive financial and benefits package and ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
• The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
• Flexibility to work in our Manchester city center offices or at our outstanding site in Prestbury.
What should you do next?
Another fantastic opportunity to join the McCann Manchester team so if you have the above skills and experience and you’re looking for a great place to work then we would love to hear from you.