Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. Its goal is to deliver a demonstrable uplift in media performance across TV, Print, Digital and Radio on a global basis. Amplifi operates across three distinct areas of specialisation: Investment, Global Media Partnerships and Programmatic buying (AMNET). Amplifi uses the opportunities presented by convergence and globalisation to deliver a value proposition that works for clients and media owners.
As Media Manager you will oversee accounts, acting as senior point of contact and presenting at client meetings. You will be commercially aware and demonstrate insight into the interaction between media channels in producing considered responses to cross channel briefs.
– Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple TV accounts whilst delivering AV planning best practice on all campaigns
– Show a motivational and calm management style, encouraging planning best practice across the team
– Deliver innovative AV planning solutions from brief – transmission
– Adopt a mature and commercial approach to managing clients’ TV requirements
Level of planning/buying responsibility
– Demonstrate a clear understanding of Amplifi’s commercial objectives and deliver them accordingly
– Utilise all TV planning tools to maximum efficiency to deliver engaging and innovative planning solutions
– Produce TV rationale documents explaining the choice of channel selection, phasing, flighting etc. as per the TV Planning Best Practice Audit
– Develop client relationships by presenting regularly in client meetings
– Keep an eye on trade press and liaise regularly with contractors to ensure Amplifi’s information is current and passed on to clients through blogs or otherwise
– Monitor team plans to ensure all are booked on AB (unless exceptional circumstances)
– Check levels of TI before committing any booking to prevent exposure
– Be self-motivating in recognising what training updates may be required for this role
– Identify training needs within the team and liaise with Associate Director to organise sessions