We’re looking for an enthusiastic go-getter who wants a career in SEO and content marketing. We want people as excited by the digital space as we are!
It’s a trainee role, so no professional SEO experience is necessary – but if you’ve never even heard of SEO before, it’s probably not for you.
We’re looking for someone who is familiar with SEO, familiar with content and its role in marketing, but who wants to learn more and develop skills in these areas.
You’ll be learning from a highly experienced team of SEOs and content marketers, who’ll act as mentors and support throughout.
This is a role for someone who has ambitions in digital and a genuinely keen interest in SEO and content.
Day-to-day you could be working on a host of different tasks in your first 6 – 12 months.
It could be anything from working alongside our senior SEOs on technical on-page reviews, researching keywords and opportunities for one of our varied clients, getting involved in brainstorming sessions for creative content plans, or digging through Google Analytics to assess the performance of our campaigns.
We’re looking for someone incredibly enthusiastic who learns quickly. You must have a passion for both the digital space and for marketing.
You should be a superb communicator, both verbally and in writing.
* Great communicator
* Educated to at least A-level (preferably degree level)
* A basic understanding of what SEO is
* Passionate about digital and marketing
* A quick learner
* Driven and motivated to learn in this space
* Some experience of working online – maybe you’ve run your own blog or done some freelance work
* Great copywriting skills
* A marketing, business or journalism related degree
We’re a specialist SEO and digital content agency based in Manchester city centre, delivering campaigns for businesses in a host of industries.
Benefits and Salary
Salary is dependent upon experience and skills. Additional benefits include:
• 24 days’ holidays (plus bank holidays)
• Your birthday off
• Private healthcare schemes
• Gym membership contribution
• Free breakfast provided
• Free fruit provided
• Ride2Work scheme
• Contributory pension scheme