An excellent opportunity for a Trainee SEO Account Executive to join McCann Connected – an award winning and respected digital marketing agency working with an expert team of colleagues and world famous brands across a diverse range of sectors, including fashion, retail, travel and motoring to name but a few.
As part of McCann Manchester, McCann Connected is joined with offices in Prestbury and London, as well as being part of the wider McCann WorldGroup network, a global and leading Advertising and Marketing company.
As a Trainee SEO Account Executive you will work alongside SEO Executives, SEO Account Managers and the Client Service team to support on client campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to grow traffic to their sites. You will also monitor the campaigns and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations to your clients through detailed reporting.
The role is designed to provide you with full training and support across all aspects of the role, with the aim of progressing to SEO Account Executive and taking control of your own clients, providing client-facing communication, support and strategy and growing to managing a range of accounts.
What you should have:
• Proven analytical and numerical skills
• Strong data analysis skills, with proven experience in data analysis and resolution
• Creative thinking and an awareness of real-world application of ideas
• Education to degree level/equivalent in marketing or digital related field of study
• Proven accuracy and attention to detail
• A passion for digital marketing and a keen interest in multiple marketing channels and the relationships between channels
• Advanced use of MS Office product (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• A very positive and driven attitude, capable of keeping up with this fun and fast-paced industry!
• Enjoys working within a group, with confidence to speak your mind and contribute
All we ask is that you have a basic understanding of SEO and the fundamental elements of why SEO is important. Whether this is self-taught or as a part of your education to date, we are looking for the right person and not necessarily the right experience as full training will be provided to progress and develop your skills.
If you enjoy working in a hardworking but fun and rewarding environment then we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including flexible hours, free gym membership, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and even an extra day off to enjoy your birthday.