We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals looking to get into a career in Content Marketing.
As a trainee Content Marketing Executive, you’ll be supported by our experienced team in learning all we can teach you about the fast moving SEO landscape and how we can use content marketing to help businesses build a brand and engage with consumers for greater exposure..
From your early days with us, you’ll be working in conjunction with experienced members of our team on campaigns for our clients. Your first year is all about giving you a great foundation in content marketing and the tactis we use within the businesses. Depending on your existing skill set, you could be:
• Carrying out assessments and audits of websites
• Coming up with content campaign ideas that will generate online buzz
• Delving into Google Analytics to learn all about our clients’ traffic and online sales and reporting it back to them
• Creating compelling web copy for our clients’ websites
The ideal candidate is someone with a genuine passion for all things digital. You might be an active blogger or social media user. You might have studied marketing and want to specialise in SEO. Or maybe you’ve been experimenting on your own websites and want to get some experience in an agency.
You’ll be a quick learner, hard worker and someone with a genuine passion for digital.
Here’s what we’re looking for in short:
• Great communicator
• An understanding of the basics of search engines
• A good grasp on social media and an understanding of its benefits for businesses
• An enthusiasm for digital
Existing transferrable skills will be of huge benefit in applying. They could include:
• Copywriting skills
• Basic web design/development skills
• Experience in using Web Analytics packages such as Google Analytics
In addition to your salary, you’ll benefit from:
• 24 days’ holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
• Private Healthcare
• Ride2Work Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
And in terms of working environment, we reckon our 15th floor office has one of the best views of Manchester that the city has to offer!