We are looking for a unique and organised individual to become one of the most important players in our team. As a result of rapid growth, lots of new clients and hundreds of projects going through the agency every month, we now require a dedicated Traffic Manager to join us. Working directly with the management team, you will be responsible for people and project management through the agency to maximise the efficiency of the agency’s workflow.
You will report directly to our Managing Director and will work with every department within the agency using the latest software tools to create and maintain a streamlined and dynamic traffic process every day.
With the full support and backing of the agency management you will
• Build relationships with all departments within the agency
• Become the go to person for resource and process updates
• Demonstrate an obsessive attention to detail
• Assist with training new and existing staff on our project management system
• Become an integral part of our quality control process
• Provide regular management information and reports against a range of KPIs
You will be smart, enthusiastic and play a proactive role within the team and agency as a whole. You will demonstrate a “firm but fair” attitude and approach in your interaction with the agency team and demonstrate excellent communication and written skills .
We are a friendly, forward thinking agency offering a range of benefits including competitive salary, generous holidays, a number of bonus incentives and a comprehensive internal and external training programme in order to advance your career and further grow our business.