AMNET is the Dentsu Aegis Network Trading Desk. AMNET leverages Demand Side Platform and Real Time Bidding technology, advertiser data and data partnerships to drive value and efficiencies in media buying. We deliver the science of targeting while balancing the art of engagement and we ensure that clients have complete control and ownership of their own data. Paid Social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter are key components in the AMNET technology stack.
The core responsibility of this position is the efficient and accurate execution of online display campaigns ensuring maximum value and ROI for clients whilst also aiding the development and management of workloads of junior team members. The successful candidate will have experience in DSP and RTB technology, effective audience data management, reporting and optimisation.
Our structure allows for an opportunity to take on a great deal of responsibility from the outset. The successful candidate will be able to take the initiative and be a confident communicator. The role will also include a training and development program.
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of the display marketplace and RTB technology
• Take responsibility of the output of junior team members by helping manage workloads and assist with problem solving
• Show commercial awareness through involvement in invoicing process, spend delivery checks and by securing and growing campaign investment
• Traffic, QA and launch new online display campaigns to best practice requirements
• Monitor campaign delivery with great attention to detail ensuring KPIs are met
• Provide top level and deep insight reporting and analysis for clients and senior team
• Translate deep analysis to effective campaign optimisation and performance uplift
• Get involved in the strategic planning of new AMNET campaigns and show ability to accurately forecast potential delivery and ROI for campaigns
• Play an active role in the development of AMNET by providing feedback and suggesting improvements to current workflow and processes
• Quick to learn and keen to develop
• A high degree of numeracy and literacy
• Detail orientated with first class analytical skills
• Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
• Effective organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multi task
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem solving
• Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships whilst positively influencing those around you