AMNET, part of Dentsu Aegis Network Manchester, are looking for a Graduate to join our growing team..
AMNET leverages Demand Side Platform and Real Time Bidding technology, advertiser data and data partnerships to drive value and efficiencies in media buying. We deliver the science of targeting while balancing the art of engagement and we ensure that clients have complete control and ownership of their own data.
The core responsibility of this position is the efficient and accurate execution of online display campaigns ensuring maximum value and ROI for clients. The successful candidate will be fully trained in DSP and RTB technology, effective audience data management, reporting and optimisation. The role will also include a training and development program.
• Traffic, QA and launch new online display campaigns to best practice requirements
• Be able to take the initiative and be a confident communicator
• Monitor campaign delivery with great attention to detail ensuring KPIs are met
• Provide top level and deep insight reporting and analysis for clients and senior team
• Translate deep analysis to effective campaign optimisation and performance uplift
• Get involved in the strategic planning of new AMNET campaigns
• Be part of the development of AMNET by providing feedback and suggesting improvements to current workflow and processes.