AMNET (Aegis Media Trading Desk) part of Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s largest media agencies, has a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate to join their growing team in Edinburgh and work in Scotland’s only dedicated programmatic trading desk team. The starting salary for our graduate scheme
AMNET leverages Demand Side Platform (DSP) and Real Time Bidding (RTB) technology, advertiser data and data partnerships to drive value and efficiencies in media buying. We deliver the science of targeting while balancing the art of engagement and we ensure that clients have complete control and ownership of their own data.
The core responsibility of this position is the efficient and accurate execution of online display campaigns ensuring maximum value and ROI for clients. The successful candidate will be fully trained in DSP and RTB technology, effective audience data management, reporting and optimisation. The role will also include a training and development program.
– Setup, check and launch new online display campaigns to best practice requirements
– Monitor campaign delivery with great attention to detail ensuring KPIs are met
– Provide top level and deep insight reporting and analysis for clients and senior team
– Translate deep analysis to effective campaign optimisation and performance uplift
– Get involved in the strategic planning of new AMNET campaigns
– Run campaign reports as required (daily, weekly & monthly)
– To ensure that the booking and scheduling systems are managed and kept up to date
– To begin to develop an understanding of available media, and systems
– To begin to develop an understanding of media planning fundamentals
– To ensure that all elements of a client’s campaign are live at the correct time
– Ability to demonstrate an understanding and involvement in briefing and working with the specialist teams
– You must have a strong analytical perspective
– Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications i.e. PowerPoint, Word and Excel is essential