Looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for IT? Interested in the learning sector? Have a solid background in testing and keen to advance your career? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
What will the role involve? Do you thrive on a challenge and are looking to make a positive contribution to you career, your colleagues and your clients. We are seeking someone to ensure that all learndirect software releases, products and services are tested to the full and the results of the tests made available to the Test Manager, customers and stakeholders.
You will ensure that all test activities are conducted in an efficient manner while pro-actively involve yourself in both continuous Test Process Improvement as well as the overarching Software Development Process.
What skills are we looking for?
• Proven testing experience working in an ‘Agile’ environment
• Experience of Testing Tools
• Proven Test Automation skills
• Basic SQL Skills for database interrogation/data set identification
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Good planning, prioritisation and organisational skills What’s in it for me?
As an Investors in People Gold accredited company we pride ourselves in the career development our colleagues receive and we continuously strive to improve our ways of working. Everyone at learndirect plays a really important part in achieving our goals, so we think we can offer truly unique opportunities and valuable experiences.
We aim to stay ahead of the latest technologies and invest heavily in the training of our staff in order to keep them at the forefront of the industry. Our goal is to be an Employer of Choice and the first company anyone thinks off when looking to enter the sector, or an experienced professional looking for a change.
Some key benefits are:-
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 28.
• Competitive Pay
• Non Contractual Bonus
• Pension learndirect welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. We are committed to diversity and recruiting to reflect the communities we serve.