We’re looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join our team, working on one of our recent account wins. A hugely exciting programme of work to be working on and will require someone who has evident experience of responsibility for running a high profile test programme.
Purpose of job:
To ensure the delivery of a good quality of website developed by Amaze. This means that the software meets the client functional and non-functional requirements, matches the creative designs and is sufficiently robust.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Detect and diagnose functional and non-functional issues with code releases
– Maintain and manage a list of defects through to completion
– Develop and manage test plans
– Communicate with clients and internal stakeholders, including test reporting
– 6+ years testing experience, including testing of websites
– Test lead experience, e.g.
* Successfully owned and delivered testing on a high-profile account
*Planning & co-ordination of test resources
*Reporting on test progress and handover
*Accessibility testing against WAI WCAG standards
*Test automation: experience of coordinating automated test processes
– Excellent analytical skills
– Fast learner
– Keen eye for detail
– Good organisation and time management
– Good communication skills, excellent written English and report-writing skills
The successful candidate will have experience with fundamental website concepts and components, including but not limited to:
– HTML experience
– Defect-management tools such as JIRA
– Tridion CMS experience.
The successful candidate:
– Will gain experience in a number of commonly used web technologies including EPiServer, Umbraco, Hybris E-commerce, Tridion
– Will gain experience in working in a leading digital marketing company on a range of well-known brands, using both waterfall and agile methodologies.