The key focus of this role will be to work across a wide range of our premium clients to technically optimize their websites and relevant digital properties. You will be expected to provide best practice technical SEO consulting and implementation working alongside the Head of SEO
In addition you will be the primary point of knowledge within Amaze on the technical SEO capability of our alliance CMS technologies This will involve building your knowledge where appropriate including attending partnership events & training programmes and subsequent knowledge sharing exercises
You will report directly into the Head of SEO.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Assist in driving & measuring the technical SEO strategy across a wide range of clients.
• Manage the completion of best practice on-page recommendations
• Assist in completing link profile audits
• Advanced Keyword Research using a variety of data sources
• Identify and drive website technical requirements and performance
• Monitor website health primarily using Google Webmaster Tools
• Support the development team and client contacts in improving crawl efficiency
• Co-ordinate redirection mapping with the wider teams internally and with clients
• Actively monitor the SEO community and feedback relevant information into the business
• Perform competitor analysis across a number of verticals
• Effective liaison with clients and internal departments as necessary including the timely deliverables of assets
• Contribution to new business enquiries involving technical SEO components as required
• Contribute to the Amaze blog and PR opportunities focusing on SEO topic areas and identifying article opportunities
• Develop internal systems and processes to better improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our SEO technical service lines
• Highly commercial! Tailoring SEO technical strategies based on value.
• Ideally experienced across the following SEO tools – Deepcrawl, SearchMetrics, Webmaster Tools, Majestic SEO, AHREFS, SEO Moz, Screaming Frog, Xenu
• Have technical understanding of a range of entry and enterprise CMS technologies including Endeca, EpiServer, Hybris and Sitecore .
• Use of Google Analytics and similar web analytical packages, e.g. Omniture.
• Excellent analytical, written, documentation and numerical skills.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
• Strong and honest communicator – it is vital that the individual is able to succinctly communicate SEO technical project tasks effectively to both the internal Amaze teams AND to clients.
• Team player – must be able to work well across a broader campaign team e.g. Amaze staff, client and wider agencies.
• Ideally working knowledge on Video optimisation techniques in particular YouTube as well as understanding the concepts behind appstore optimisation
• Minimum of 3 years direct SEO experience required