A unique opportunity has arisen for an SEO Consultant to join our award-winning team based in Leeds. This is a key role within the company and reflects the growing emphasis on technical SEO and user experience within the SEO mix.
Working with an enviable list of international clients and household brands, the main focus of the role is to support colleagues in the creation and development of technical SEO/UX strategies.
• Take the lead on all UX & technical SEO matters; identifying and reporting opportunities for improvement to the campaign team.
• Responsible for the on-going implementation of the technical SEO plan; with a focus on continuous improvement, measuring, reviewing and refining activity.
• Communicating directly with the client and attending meetings as required on SEO & UX activities.
• Providing internal training and support to develop our technical offering.
• Ensuring all activities in the technical SEO plan are in line with the client’s overall campaign strategy.
• Conducting technical analysis and interpreting web analytics data to formulate technical recommendations.
• Updating campaign team members regularly on activity and campaign insights and results.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• Proven ability for all the technical aspects of SEO & UX
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Advanced use of Excel, problem solving and data interpretation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning agency. If you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited about joining a rapidly growing company – then we want to hear from you!