Reporting to: Head of Search
This is a great opportunity to join a leading SEO & Content Agency and play a part in our clients’ campaigns.
Tecmark is looking for a gifted Technical SEO practitioner with high levels of Analytics skills who takes pride in delivering insight and advanced technical optimisation advise.
As a Technical SEO & Analytics Lead, your core objectives are to:
• Ensure we are providing insight and value through our data analysis and reporting for SEO clients.
• Advance our processes for reporting and insight to support all strategic decision with robust data analysis.
• Lead our on-page SEO recommendations process and take ownership of the initial stages of new client on-boarding.
• Work with the development and design team to ensure content assets follow technical SEO best practice.
• Provide analytics consultancy to clients to ensure they are receiving accurate management information.
• Utilise the best analytics tools in the market to keep our services evolving.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with clients in both written and verbal form.
• Deliver presentations and reports to clients around technical and analytics related areas.
• Support the agencies new business efforts.
You’ll be a key contact for our clients around issues relating to tracking and technical SEO, involved in consulting at pre-sales and recommending solutions that meet their business needs.
You’ll have the support of various senior members of the team in understanding what we do, how we do it and what can be achieved on various campaigns.
The ideal candidate balances strong technical SEO and Analytics capabilities with being a great communicator. We don’t just mean that you’ve got the gift of the gab! We’re looking for someone who’s as good at listening as talking, as this role requires the ability to consult with our clients, understand their problems and goals and translate that into a solution that both the client and our teams internally will understand.
Those who excel in this role will be those who live and breathe the changing SEO landscape and advancements in Analytics capabilities. You’ll be someone who just gets how exciting our industry is, who talks passionately about the opportunities offered to businesses through search and content.
We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude – someone who strives to continually improve and evolve. Our new team member will be an individual who’ll never settle for mediocrity and does what it takes to make the best of every project and campaign.
Here’s what we’re looking for in short:
• Natural communicator
• Natural problem solver
• At least 2 years’ experience of working in digital marketing in a technical capacity (ideally agency but would consider others)
• Remarkable organisational skills!
• Genuine passion for our industry
• Ability to manage projects and resources
In addition to your salary, you’ll benefit:
• 24 days’ holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
• Your birthday off
• Private Healthcare schemes
• Gym membership contribution
• Free breakfast provided
• Free fruit provided
• Monthly cooked breakfast
• Monthly team lunch
• Quarterly company social
• Ride2Work Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme