Technical SEO & Analytics Lead
£25,000 – £35,000
This is your chance to join one of the North’s most talked about digital agencies. After a phenomenal year so far they are now looking to recruit a technical and analytical focused SEO to help drive campaigns for their ever increasing client base.
If you want to feel like you are valued in work, want to be constantly challenged, feel like you are working with some of the most intelligent people in SEO then this is the place to be! You will of course have the Obligatory agency beers and staff away days, but more importantly you will feel like you are valued, listened to and somewhere you will be proud to work.
Below is some of the detail around the actual role:
As a Technical SEO & Analytics Lead, your core objectives are to:
– Ensure you are providing insight and value through our data analysis and reporting for SEO clients.
– Advance your and the agency processes for reporting and insight to support all strategic decision with robust data analysis.
– Lead on the agencies-page SEO recommendations process and take ownership of the initial stages of new client on-boarding.
– Work with the development and design team to ensure content assets follow technical SEO best practice.
– Provide analytics consultancy to clients to ensure they are receiving accurate management information.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Follow on Twitter @NetworkNatter and @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.