Amaze requires a Technical Lead to work on leading web design and build projects as well as e-Commerce implementations for blue-chip customers.
The successful applicant will be working in the Manchester office in a close team environment with various technologies including .NET CMS frameworks such as EPiServer.
The successful applicant would be able to demonstrate 5-7 years of proven project experience and an ability to very quickly learn new technologies and working practices, as well as embrace the challenges of working in a fast-paced development team. They will also have great communication skills and attention to detail is paramount.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the technical manager of the team, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
– .NET MVC code development using a CI build environment
– Writing effective documentation
– Unit Testing code and ensuring quality and performance metrics are met
Competencies and skills required
– 5-7 years’ experience of .NET with MVC framework/C# language
– CMS system exposure such as EPiServer
– SQL Server / T-SQL
– REST web services
– Continuous Integration
– Unit testing frameworks (nUnit / MSTest)
– Workflow with git DVCS
– Front end development (HTML5, CSS, JS) in a Responsive way is an advantage
– Front end tooling (grunt, SAAS, etc.)