Angel Solutions is based in a fantastic location, right in the heart of Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter. We’re a growing and innovative enterprise and continue to expand our range of products to best serve the education industry. Our web-applications are used by every local authority in England, as well as thousands of schools, colleges and children’s centres in the UK and overseas.
Your primary role would be to provide support to users of our web applications by telephone, email and live chat. Understand their queries, assist or resolve where possible and escalate where appropriate. We pride ourselves on our no-nonsense approach to support; we turnaround all queries as quickly as possible – most within minutes or hours – and our clients love us for it.
But as with any growing company everyone needs to help out where they can, so other secondary roles you’ll be involved with include:
• Internal support – supply our teams with product usage analysis and trends by scrutinising our audit logs
• Support materials – create and maintain our digital support materials such as user guides and manuals
• Account administration – manage the creation of new accounts and account updates
• Quality control – record bugs and assist with front-end test in the run up to releases
• Flexible working hours
• Your birthday off
• Competitive salary with monthly wage increase
• Monthly Innovation Days (work on what you want)
• Ongoing training & qualifications
• Generous leave allowance
• Creative office space
• Regular charity days
The full job advert is available here http://www.angelsolutions.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Support-Technician-ST2016.pdf