About the role
The new position has been created to supplement the Technology team’s current studio and post production support operations, and will report into the Duty Technology Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be to support the technology infrastructure of the studio and post production facilities and wider MediaCityUK Campus, providing day to day support to the technology end-user.
Ensure that the agreed level of service is delivered including:
• Set up equipment and systems in time and according to customer requirements/specifications.
• Ensure continuity of customer’s service requirements by responding to alarm conditions, identifying problem, finding solutions, updating tickets and either fixing the problem or escalating the issue where appropriate.
• Perform routine maintenance, troubleshooting and root cause-analysis to ensure continuity of technology service.
• Update spares system and maintain the technology portal and user self-help tools.
• Install system upgrades, bug-fix isolation, software and application testing and updating.
• Implement new technology.
Skills and knowledge and experience required for the role
You’ll have experience of supporting studio operations, post production, and broadcast infrastructure.
Experience of Avid ISIS Interplay systems would be an advantage.
You’ll demonstrate a proven track record in providing technology solutions.
You’ll understand the importance of contractual obligations to customers as well as their operational requirements, and endeavour to help them exceed their goals.