Passionate about the Web and all things Digital?
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Support Developer to join the ranks here at Amaze. This role will sit in our Digital Operations Services Team servicing key global clients ensuring their web presence is maintained.
It will be your role to add to and develop functionality for existing award winning solutions. You will also be required to solve issues quickly and liaise with clients on a day to day basis. You will be required to work in a high pressured environment to tight deadlines.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Liaise with clients to diagnose and implement fixes to correct issues.
• Develop enhancements to new/legacy solutions.
• Provide clients with best practice advice on future upgrades.
• Liaise with production developers on fixes/enhancements as well as source control and release procedure.
• Use up-to-date debugging and diagnoses procedures in Visual Studio (break points, steps etc.).
• Work with clients to advise on infrastructure configurations (IIS, SQLSERVER etc.)
• Work with the Internal IT team to provide support for internally hosted infrastructures.
• Willingness to learn new technologies like Hybris, EpiServer etc.
• Can do attitude to development work and problem solving.
• Java/Java Spring
• SQL SERVER 2005 (upwards)
The successful candidate will have programming experience and be able to communicate at a technical level or as a customer services response to non-technical people. You should be able to use your initiative, have experience of planning and prioritising work and be able to seek out information that is not immediately available.
You’ll be a point of contact for our clients so we are looking for people who can work flexibly and within a shift pattern. Of course, being part of a Global centric team will bring its own unique challenges and so only those who can clearly demonstrate that they are quick to learn and capable of using their own initiative will be of interest to us. Given the international flavour of this opportunity, those candidates who can speak more than one language will put themselves at a distinct advantage when applying.
What’s in it for you? You’ll be working for a Global Digital and Technical Solutions business who boast a client list that includes the likes of Lexus, Toyota, Unilever, Asics and Coke. You’ll be operating in a fast moving dynamic environment immersed in cutting edge technologies with the opportunity to take your experience onto the international stage. Interested? Of course you are….