We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Support Analyst to join the Kagool team. We’re a digital agency known for finding smart, simple answers. We get a real kick out of taking on challenging projects for our customers.
We’re looking for someone to work closely with one of our major clients, a global entertainment company, in the centre of Manchester. You’ll work in a great environment with some extremely talented and creative people. And you’ll have the chance to develop new skills on a daily basis.
Many of our customers rely on us to host and support their websites. You’ll be their point of contact when they need support.
• Answering customer requests by phone and through our service desk.
• Troubleshooting issues
• Working as part of our 24/7 Support Team. Including out of hours shifts.
• Working directly with our customers to implement fixes and provide best practice advice on future upgrades.
Successful candidates will gain experience in:
• Backend Development– Working with the .NET Framework with C#.NET.
• Frontend Development– Experience with HTML and CSS.
• Sitecore Experience Platform – you’ll become a bit of a guru!
• Deployment & Source Control.
• Server Infrastructure.
To be considered you’ll need:
• A Degree or higher education in an IT field.
• Great telephone manner and communication skills
• To be a problem solver and solutions focused.
• To work well under pressure
• To be internet savvy
This is an ideal position for someone with experience in a support role. We’re especially interested if you’ve worked in a similar technical environment. Or if you have experience as a product specialist helping end users.
Our benefits package includes annual bonuses, child-care vouchers, private pension, on call bonus and duvet days (2 per year).