Loaf Creative is a successful, ambitious, creative agency, fuelled by brave ideas and intelligent energy. Our team is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with a collective ambition to produce outstanding work that works. It is an exciting period for us, and we are soon to be moving studios to Manchester, looking to add driven, ambitious people to our growing team.
We are looking for a Studio Manager to join our growing team. A confident ‘people’ person with a go getter attitude always seeking to learn, be pro-active and be part of the team. You will be organised and able to use your personality to get the best out of people.Your role will be assisting with budgets, schedules, managing delivery of work and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop within this field with a forward thinking company.
Design/Digital Job Process:
• Book-in and record all incoming work (using Streamtime)
• Produce estimates and quotes for all projects working alongside Directors
• Issue Order Confirmations, NDA’s, and T+C’s.
• Track workflow daily through Streamtime, keeping to the deadlines set out
• Deliver Project Reviews to Directors, highlighting issues impacting on project
• Proof reading + Print Management when needed
• Engage with staff throughout each day to maintain progress/delivery of projects
Staff + Freelance Resource:
• Manage staff holidays and sick leave, evaluating impact on studio
• Identifying project needs for external requirements, booking freelancers and keeping records of suitability.
• Tracking the changing requirements for cover in studio and acting accordingly
• Building a master list of freelancers and an understanding of their abilities
• Constantly keeping in contact with Freelancers about availability in coming months
Reports and Recording:
• Record and distribute weekly freelance costs.
• Prepare Live Work + Quoted Work Values weekly
• Collate financial figures for departmental presentations.
• Gather data and recorded times ready for Bookkeeper to invoice
Support Client Services Director:
• Support CSD in managing workloads and distributing work to the studio.
• Support CSD in task allocation in Streamtime
• Provide cover for CSD during meetings, sickness or holiday periods.
Experience within the Creative Industry essential, and past Studio Management experience a bonus
Experience working with or implementing workflow management systems an advantage
Thrive on a busy working environment
Works well under pressure
Strong communication skills
Positive can-do attitude
Reacting to issues quickly, and solving them calmly
Applications should include a summary outlining your salary requirements and availability to start new a new position.
We want someone who feels they have something special to offer, someone who can bring quality experience and talent to an already successful, passionate team. We can offer a creative environment, perks and a competitive salary, and soon – City Centre working.