An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR professional within our Solutions Team.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and passionate strategic PR expert to shape our client’s digital strategies, to have an innate understanding if a campaign idea will resonate with digital influencers and to ensure a world-class handover to our delivery teams. It is essential that the campaigns devised by the Solutions Team are strategically positioned so that when deployed for clients they have the best chance of success in terms of being placed on the best, and most relevant sites and amplified through social.
Post campaign you will also be able to identify key areas from improvement, both in strategic planning and deployment.
You will need to be a creative individual with plenty of gravitas to inspire, teach and work with a team of talented people.
• As part of our overall client strategies work as part of the Solutions Team to create PR & Social campaign plans to ensure the campaigns and content created has the best chance for high-value placements possible and is socially amplified to improve reach
• Ensure that campaigns are created with the end campaign deliverables in mind. Examples include but aren’t limited to: Achieving coverage to generate links which impact rankings. Grow the social base and amplification. Improve brand awareness and engagement by a certain level.
• Write attention grabbing pitches about content we create for journalists, high profile publishers, digital influencers and bloggers
• Find ways to constantly improve our results by keeping up with campaign performance, the very latest industry news and building great relationship partners etc.
• Meet tight deadlines for new and existing client work to help ensure the smooth delivery of client performance
• Communicate regularly with clients by email, phone and face-to-face meetings
• The successful candidate must ideally have experience in:
• At least 4 years in PR/Media Relations
• At least 2 years in Campaign planning
• Other requirements include:
• An understanding of content marketing and how PR & Social fits into this
• Comfortable in client meetings and pitches
• Ability to communicate effectively the importance of PR and social media and how it can be used to support content marketing campaigns
• A creative individual – full of ideas