Dentsu Aegis Network are one of the world’s leading media and digital communications groups incorporating the power brands of Carat, Vizeum, Posterscope, Isobar and iProspect. We help businesses build consumer relationships by effectively communicating their products and brands. Services include data analytics, communications strategies, digital creative execution, online and traditional media planning and buying, and brand tracking and marketing.
Smart, integrated & efficient advertising operations are a core pillar of digital delivery for our clients. As the digital landscape become more complex, it is imperative we deliver expertise to our clients on how to get the most out of online technology platforms.
You will be responsible for assisting the other developers in providing and maintaining SQL Server based solutions.
• Utilising tools including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Excel to support client and company BI requirements;
• Complex SQL Query Development;
• Support, Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning;
• Client Setup / Management – assisting integrating a new client into our existing reporting and account management software.
• You will have a good grasp of database development technologies with a special emphasis on using Microsoft Technologies;
• Educated to a degree standard;
• Relational database design knowledge – use of tables, views, stored procedures, functions and triggers;
• Strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 onwards, including:
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Ability to perform detailed analysis;
• Strong general computer literacy, Excel etc.;
• Promotes the use of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and concepts across the organisation.
• Microsoft SharePoint experience;
• Experience with the .NET platform;
• VB6, C#;
• Experience of BI Platforms such as Tableau, Panorama, Datorama, etc.