Home is an integrated marketing communications agency. Each member of our family, or ‘Homie’ as we call them, has a talent; creative, design, web development, SEO, social media or something just as special, so that together we make people feel good about brands.
We are looking for social media talent to join the family. You love a selfie, but you worship sport more. Football on Facebook? You can kick it. You don’t like cricket, you love it. Tweeting Rugby, you find it scrummy. You get the drift. We need a social media specialist who cannot live without detailing sports brands’ lives on social.
Our social media team ensures a full service approach to creating chatter for our clients; so that means ensuring social media aligns with other elements of the mix like TV or events. Generating word of mouth everywhere is our goal.
The job day-to-day:
Reporting to the Head of Communications, day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Managing content across sport social media clients, ensuring it is creative, reactive and on brand
• Planning of campaign activity, including creation of monthly social calendars and crafting campaign content
• Undertake customer service checks and scheduling of social posts, as per each client content calendar
• Implement strategic and tactical plans as directed
• Monitor performance of social channels and collate weekly/monthly reports to update clients and advise where adaptations to strategy/tactics may be required
• Manage a monitor rota that requires out of hours social support i.e. sporting fixtures, crisis social, etc.
• Conduct research and analysis to support and inform the overall social strategy for clients
• Audits and competitor analysis for clients and new business proposals
• Keep up to date with changes to social media challenges informing the wider team
• Highly organised
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Reactive and proactive
• Absorbs information quickly and can action quickly
• Lives and breathes social channels, not just Facebook
• Knowledge of international sport, specifically football, cricket and rugby
Few things about us:
We call ourselves Homies. There are 200 of us across five offices: Leeds, London, Edinburgh, Gibraltar and Sydney, Leeds is HQ and where this role will be based full-time.
We were just ranked No 1 in the UK Independent Agency Census. Pretty neat.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, check out our website, Twitter or Instagram (@homeagencyuk) if you don’t believe us. Apologies in advance for the bizarre content.
We’re young, we’re fun and we’re looking for talented individuals who want to learn more than just social media – our work is integrated so you’ll learn how to work it in tandem with TV, dovetail with design or even apply it to an app.
If that’s not enough, we have a yearly HomeFest which is staged on the grounds of our stately home of an office in Roundhay. Think Leeds Festival on a smaller scale, plus dodgems and a zip line.