Angel Solutions is based in a fantastic location, right in the heart of Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter. We’re a growing and innovative enterprise and continue to expand our range of products to best serve the education industry. Our software is used by every local authority in England, as well as thousands of schools, colleges and children’s centres in the UK and overseas.
You will be using .NET technologies to provide scalable database-driven .NET solutions that will improve the education industry. As part of our Create Team, you’ll be helping to develop innovative systems to manage, analyse and present complex national education data, as well as finding creative ways to incorporate that intelligence into our existing range of products.
We are constantly improving our software and release product updates several times each year to ensure that we stay on top of the latest education industry trends. This might mean you’re working on new features for our school improvement software one week and building analysis tools for local authorities the next.
If you’re an adaptable, hardworking and skilled developer who can gel with a team and hit the ground running on several complex projects, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for people who have specific experience in:
• ASP.NET and jQuery
• SQL Server and T-SQL
• HTML and CSS
We are also looking for knowledge & experience in:
• MVC, IoC Containers and Knockout.js
• developing awesome web-based software (preferably enterprise level)
• object orientated programming
• report writing, preferably using SQL Server Reports
• using large databases, including optimisation and scalability (desirable)
• working collaboratively as part of a team
• Flexible working hours
• Your birthday off
• Competitive salary with monthly wage increase
• Monthly Innovation Days (work on what you want)
• Ongoing training & qualifications
• Generous leave allowance
• Creative office space
• Regular charity days