This is an opportunity for an experienced Social Media Specialist to help co-ordinate and implement engagement through this channel for a global brand.
The role will be based at the companies new offices in the centre of Liverpool.
Attached to the role is a great benefit package, including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Health Insurance, discounted Gym Membership / local eateries.
This role is perfect for a proactive and enthusiastic person, looking to apply their communication skills and social media experience to a world renown brand.
Key requirements include:
– Manage services across platforms for multiple communities
– Perform in-depth analysis of social media activities
– Identify trends and foresee potential gains and/or issues
– Help maintain best practise and support colleagues through training and creation of guidelines
– Establish and maintain crucial business relationships both locally and overseas
Due to the international nature of the role, working hours will be flexible between the hours of 7pm and 9am.