Due to Search Laboratory’s continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our successful and creative team in Leeds.
In this role you will be develop results-driven social media strategies to achieve maximum reach of our clients’ content and brand message. Currently you may be working in-house, for an agency or as a freelance Social Media Manager.
By having a full understanding of the clients’ overall digital strategy, you will proactively and independently make recommendations on how to maximise the strategy through the use of social media.
Duties will range from communicating with clients’ in house teams, monitoring market trends, analysing social media activities, liaising with Copy and PR teams to recommend future content topics, manage clients’ social media accounts and set campaign objectives in order to maximise engagement, leads and sales.
Why work for us?
Our bright, talented people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. Our staff are part of an elite team, and work hard to maintain our high standards. We work hard to ensure all our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
• Performance related pay review at 6 and 12 months and annually thereafter
• Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare. This also includes free access to counselling and employee assistance programme
• Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary.
• Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase additional holidays.
• Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
• Free Drink Fridays!
• Free fruit
• Enhanced maternity / paternity benefits
• Discounted gym membership
• Paid time off for charity work
• Industry leading on-going training and development
To be successful, you will need to have proven experience in the field of social media with in-depth knowledge of social media platforms. You will be a proactive, results-driven individual with excellent communication skills and advanced understanding of content marketing theory and application.