Fragrance Direct is one of the UK’s leading specialist online retailers, offering an extensive range of fragrances, cosmetics and beauty products direct to consumers. This is an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join a company that’s currently enjoying rapid growth within the sector.
• Established for over 20 years
• 15 million visitors per year, 30% YOY growth
• Work with high end, global brands including Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo and Prada
• Over 12,000 product lines
• Successfully expanded into cosmetics and beauty
• Marketing led, forward thinking business
Primarily the role will be responsible for managing all social media channels, driving key social media campaigns and delivering measurable results.
In addition to overseeing social media, the Social Media Executive is responsible for developing relevant, on-brand posts which reflect the Fragrance Direct personality and encourage active engagement from followers. They will also ensure consistent tone of voice across all social media channels and write and subedit articles for the Fragrance Direct beauty blog.
The role will provide an excellent platform for someone looking to develop their social media skills within a fast moving marketing environment and based in our Macclesfield Head Office.
• Effectively plan and implement social media strategy across identified digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) including publishing relevant content to drive engagement and traffic to the site.
• Strategically monitor and report on social media statistics and relevant social media, using tools such as Google Analytics.
• Daily analysis of competitor activity.
• Researching and evaluating a variety of social media tools to identify new opportunities.
• Maintain and manage the blogger outreach programme, identifying knowledge of trends, key bloggers and influencers.
• Actively monitor customer feedback across social media platforms and identify opportunities to improve customer experiences.
• Producing written content for the company’s beauty blog, along with product and brand copy.
• We’re looking for an ambitious individual who can demonstrate a real passion for social media.
• The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of implementing social media campaigns within a similar retail/commercial environment.
• Experience with using Google analytics and similar social media measuring tools is not essential but would be greatly advantageous.
• A team player, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Creativity and the ability to think innovatively about technology and its application for delivering specific messages to external audiences.
• Demonstrate creative writing ability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
(All third party applications will be forward to and managed by MET Marketing)