Home is an integrated marketing communications agency. Each member of our family, or ‘Homie’ as we call them, has a talent; creative, design, web development, SEO, social media or something just as special, so that together we create ‘Everywhere Brand Ideas’ for our clients.
We are looking for social media talent to join the family. Witty with your statuses? Super with a selfie stick? Know your hashtags? We need a social media executive who cannot live without detailing their life and a brands life on social, with an interest in sport/betting advantageous but not essential.
Our social media team ensures a full service approach to creating chatter for our clients; we combine Facebook, with a dash of Twitter and a sprinkle of Snapchat to harness the opportunities the social world now offers. Generating word of mouth everywhere is our goal.
The job day-to-day:
Reporting to the Head of Communications, day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Managing content across social media clients, ensuring it is creative, engaging and on brand
• Planning of campaign activity, including creation of monthly social calendars and crafting campaign content
• Undertake customer service checks and scheduling of social posts, as per each client content calendar
• Implement strategic and tactical plans as directed
• Monitor performance of social channels and collate weekly/monthly reports to update clients and advise where adaptations to strategy/tactics may be required
• Conduct research and analysis to support and inform the overall social strategy for clients
• Audits and competitor analysis for clients and new business proposals
• Keep up to date with changes to social media challenges informing the wider team
• Highly organised
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Reactive and proactive
• Absorbs information quickly and can action quickly
• Lives and breathes social channels, not just Facebook
• Knowledge of UK sport and betting desirable, but not essential
Few things about us:
We call ourselves Homies. There are 180 of us across four offices: Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney, Leeds is HQ and where this role will be based full-time.
We were just ranked No 1 in the UK Independent Agency Census. Pretty neat.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, check out our website, Twitter or Instagram (@homeagencyuk) if you don’t believe us. Apologies in advance for the bizarre content.
We’re young, we’re fun and we’re looking for talented individuals who want to learn more than just Social Media – our work is integrated so you’ll learn how to work it in tandem with TV, dovetail with design or even apply it to an app.
If that’s not enough, we have a yearly HomeFest which is staged on the grounds of our stately home of an office in Roundhay. Think Leeds Festival on a smaller scale, plus dodgems and a zip line.