iProspect, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, are looking for a Social Media Executive to join the team!
iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996. Currently the biggest, and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
In your role as a Senior Social Media Executive you will be working closely with the Social Media Manager. You will be responsible for social media measurement, team administration, creative/production management and help to generate community content that encourages high levels of engagement. You will be working with a variety of clients in retail, fashion as well as B2B.
– Using iProspects’ methodologies to measure social and overall business performance with a range of industry-leading tools.
– You’ll generate accurate, timely reports on clients’ and competitors’ social activity.
– You’ll also be required to monitor networks and campaigns and generate quantitative insights on social media campaigns
– You will help brief and manage creative asset production with clients and suppliers
– You’ll support the team by preparing for and attending client meetings
– Creating contact reports
– Checking billings and ensuring we remain a lean and effective team, saving us and our clients time and money
– Managing clients’ social media platforms as part of a wider team (and depending on experience)
– Scheduled content, ad hoc engagement and helping to channel customer service issues