Social Media Director
£40,000 – £55,000
This is your opportunity as a Social Media evangelist to join one of the most exciting integrated communication agencies in the UK! As a social media expert you will lead on social strategy and help with agencies convergence between owned, earned and paid media. You will be comfortable dealing with senior level clients and have the gravitas of inspiring confidence and imparting your expert knowledge of social channels, with other senior directors within the agency.
The agency has a culture that is second to none and has is a firm believer in striking a unique blend between work and play. Career opportunities are readily available as the agency continues to go from strength to strength which means continued growth and opportunities for future growth. The working environment is fantastic, the salaries are strong within the market and the people that you work with are an incredibly–focused friendly bunch; in fact there is not many better opportunities out there in the UK right now! So if you are reading this, thinking, I am a skilled Senior Social Media expert and I want an opportunity to join one of the leading agency groups in the world, then look no further and apply today.
To be successful you will likely to be in a Senior Social Media position within a marketing agency right now or you could be working in–house at one of the leading brands in the UK.
The successful candidate will:
– Operate strategically, tactically, creatively across paid, owned and earned activity
– Have thorough working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram and Pinterest (and upcoming networks) and what role each can play in the POE model
– Be able to manage the production process of content, campaign planning and activation
– Understand the varying roles of social media for brand reputation, awareness, engagement and business performance
– Be able to identify new to market creative and social media mechanics as opportunities for clients.
– Understand and accommodate data–driven decisions in strategic planning
– Understand when and how social media can support all media channels, specifically, content, PR and SEO
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Follow on Twitter @NetworkNatter and @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.