Nuttersons is a design agency consisting of a small team of designers and developers who provide a broad range of design and web services to clients all over the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic social media and digital marketing apprentice to work alongside our team. The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with good organisational and written skills. They must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for someone with a passion for the web including social media and marketing. You will be working as part of a small team. Your primary role will be to use social media and digital marketing to grow and expand our client’s online presence. You will need to communicate with team members and clients, and to ensure all projects are completed effectively and efficiently. You will be focusing on platforms such as: (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc.) along with influencing and working on digital avenues such as search engine optimisation. As a Social & Digital marketing Apprentice you will have opportunities to grow our brand, expand our customer base, innovate our processes, and engage with our potential and existing clients.
This opportunity is perfect for school/college leavers with real passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm for everything creative. With this wonderful opportunity there is also the possibility of gaining a degree with our new apprenticeship scheme which is run with MMU. You will have the chance to attend university once a week to complete an Information Technology Solutions Degree.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in photography for print and web. We want someone who has experience using camera and editing software alike. We need someone with excellent communication skills and the desire to work hard, be creative, learn new things and develop their skill sets.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualities:
• No formal qualifications required
• Experience using the internet and social media
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to be flexible when facing changing situations, while remaining focused on the end goal
• Ability to contribute to the work of the team while balancing personal workload and objectives
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to effectively and clearly communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Ability to prioritise remain calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to research using internet and other sources
Beneficial Skills / Experience / Qualities:
• Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, , Twitter, YouTube, Google+
• Experience using with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
• Experience proofreading and editing
• Experience writing and editing social media
• Experience of measuring the success of a social media campaign
• Experience dealing with customers (in person / via email / on the phone)
• Sales experience